none
Incorrect last post author is listed RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• I narrowed this problem to Erland's posts. In all threads where he posted last, his post is ignored in the forum's view. I know that Erland posts from Community Bridge as opposed to everyone else posting from forum's interface. Hopefully this info will help to reproduce and solve that problem.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:32 PM
  • My Reagovat: (don't know that language but I know it means reply :))

For me there are several threads telling me, I last replied to the thread but it still was cursive and I was not able to getting it non-cursive. I think there are also some threads saying, I replied last, altough I didn't.

I clicked Hlasovat, že příspěvek je užitečný (vote as helpful).

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Monday, January 14, 2013 7:54 AM
  • That's different issue. In this particular case with Erland's posts I am simply unaware that he is the last person who replied in the thread. Here is another example thread From the Transact-SQL forum view I see last answer by Adam 2 hours ago and not by Erland 45 minutes ago.

My blog

Monday, January 14, 2013 4:29 PM
  • Still an issue? Is this just a server issue (slow)?
    Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:49 PM
    Owner
  • Didn't see this problem today (e.g. with Erland's posts) but when you have so many bugs going simultaneously it's hard to figure out when one bug finishes and starts another.

My blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:19 PM
  • Well most of these bugs are due to upgrades going on, so the bugs start and stop all the time.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:23 PM
    Owner
  • I see Adam's reply, but not Erland's in that thread. I see you generally get the MSDN interface, so the problem is not just TechNet.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:35 PM
  • I think I saw another occurrence of this same problem. I read one thread earlier today and when I read it first time I didn't see last Erland's reply I proposed as answer and voted. I then re-read that thread and found this reply.

So, Erland's replies are somehow delayed.

My blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:30 PM
  • Isn't this another example where recent posts in a thread are not visible to everyone until a delay? Today I see Erland's reply. Or, does Erland have too many points? Is the problem that people with many points (or activities) take longer to process?

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:18 PM
  • I am thinking that it may be because Erland is posting through Community Bridge and not from a forum's interface. May be these posts are processed somehow differently. I think his posts are a bit delayed.

My blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:27 PM