Warning for everyone! Block WLIDSVC.exe people! only use it while you sign in to messenger, here is how.

• I believe this message will be moved by the microsoft puppets to another part of the forum where there is less traffic. I hope everyone reads this fast.

Create a ask every time rule for the wlidsvc.exe, so that you can block it all the time and allow it whenever you use the messenger. Why does wlidsvc.exe needs to be logged in all the time right from when you start the windows, when not using the messenger? and the big thing is they want to spray poo water on you even if you dont want, because if you block wlidsvc.exe your messenger will not login. No other software needs this crappy extra file to run or make depend upon, why microsoft is doing this? Surely and definitely, they are tracking on you, and spying!!!.

• Edited by Ketansa Saturday, May 05, 2012 5:39 AM
    Saturday, May 05, 2012 5:37 AM

All replies

• IMPORTANT! When you try to play your games that require "Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE" or "Games for Windows Marketplace" login and your games don't start or they crash, remember that you disabled or uninstalled "Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant" (WLIDSVC.EXE & WLIDSVCM.EXE) service. Enable "Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant" (WLIDSVC.EXE & WLIDSVCM.EXE) service and your game miraculously launches. Ahhh....the good 'ol game days when all you had to do was install, click and play (minus poo water). I WANT THOSE DAYS BACK!!!! This is getting ridiculous...

• Edited by Lazetar Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:15 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Mr. Timbo Thursday, July 03, 2014 4:05 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Mr. Timbo Thursday, July 03, 2014 4:06 PM
    Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:10 AM
  • GAMES? You idiots want to play games when the whole damn world is burning? People being murdered and you play games? Stinking games suck and are for imbeciles only.
    Thursday, July 03, 2014 4:07 PM
  • @Mr. Timbo

Why are you having a go at the gamers? Shouldn't you be having a go at the world burners and murderers? You are a hypocrite, when was the last time you stopped a murderer or made any other contribution?

DRINKING IN A BAR? You idiots want to drink in a bar when...

GO TO THE THEATER? You idiots want to go to the theater when...

WATCH A FOOTBALL GAME? You idiots want to watch a football game when...

etc. etc.

You are the idiot my friend.

• Edited by BadGesa Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:33 PM
    Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:31 PM
  • where is the love?
    Monday, February 12, 2018 2:36 PM
  • @Mr. Timbo games? i played games with your mother,

YOU ARE A FKING OLDIE, 70 YEARS OLD, bitter and stupid person that never played a game in your shtty and life 4ssl-l0LE.

I pss on your l3it<l-l MOTHER

Friday, February 16, 2018 5:34 AM