Update for MS Money Premium Plus? RRS feed

• Question

• Today I got into Money Premium Plus to do some tracking, and got a message saying that something expires o 2/1/2011, and asking me if I want to do a download of something before then, to get me up to date.  I'm confused, I thought that online services ended at the end of January; so what's this about?

Rod
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:44 AM

All replies

• Online services work thru the end of January. Expect online services to be expired on the next day, which is 2/1/2011 in mm/dd/yyyy format. If you are used to dd/mm/yyyy format, then online services should expire 1/2/2011 which is  2011/2/1 (2011/02/01) as expressed in the less ambiguous format.

Download and keep the Sunset install file for later your later installs. See http://www.microsoft.com/money/faq.mspx and look thru the sticky threads for those that apply to you.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 1:23 AM
  • Thank you, Cal.  You've always got great answers for MS Money.  I'm going to really miss using MS Money.
    Rod
    Friday, January 21, 2011 4:39 AM
  • Why stop using it?
    Friday, January 21, 2011 1:20 PM
  • I'm also trying to switch over from Money Plus Deluxe.  I've downloaded the sunset version and ran the installation and it says it works fine.  But the same Money Plus Deluxe version is still on my computer and I can't find the sunset version.  I even tried uninstalling first and it somehow turns the old version back on when I install sunset.  Any ideas?
    Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:37 PM
  • I'm also trying to switch over from Money Plus Deluxe.  I've downloaded the sunset version and ran the installation and it says it works fine.  But the same Money Plus Deluxe version is still on my computer and I can't find the sunset version.  I even tried uninstalling first and it somehow turns the old version back on when I install sunset.  Any ideas?

The Money Deluxe Sunset version is a version of Money Plus Deluxe. You can distinguish the Money Plus Deluxe Sunset version because its version is (correction:) 17.0.120.3817
    Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:36 PM
  • Sorry... I mis-typed.

You have Sunset. The Sunset version was not extensively re-written. So you will see such things, but the function will not work.

Sunday, January 23, 2011 10:33 PM