Viewer re-install? RRS feed

• Question

• After installing Windows updates yesterday I am getting an error on the elearning site that says that I have to re-install the Viewer in order to get back into my lessons. Where is the viewer stored on my computer? I haven't been able to run the setup file again because I don't know where it is. I went to the Downloads area on the business elearning site hoping to just download it again but it wasn't there. I was prompted to run an Active X app and clicked on the OK to run it but nothing seemed to happen and now there's just a quick flash when I do the hardware/software check. Still doesn't work.
    Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Linda
    Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:59 PM

Answers

• Hi DrLinda-

If you still need assistance with the viewer, please contact me learnmgr@microsoft.com and I'll put you in touch with the team that supports the offline player.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:04 AM

All replies

• Hello-

My team does not support the offline player but I can certainly make sure you are in touch with the right support team to address your issue.

Let me do some follow-up and I can get back to you. 

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Sustained Engineering Team
    Thursday, April 10, 2008 9:15 PM
  • Hi DrLinda-

If you still need assistance with the viewer, please contact me learnmgr@microsoft.com and I'll put you in touch with the team that supports the offline player.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:04 AM