none
I want to bookmark threads RRS feed

• General discussion

• I want to bookmark threads. That way I could have the threads that I am interested in in one place, eg. under favorites.
    • Edited by Silvercode Thursday, November 6, 2008 1:37 PM
    Thursday, November 6, 2008 1:36 PM

All replies

• And what is your problem?
    In IE 7 I just added this thread to favorites without problem, closed the website and used the link. Instantly returned here.
    Your other option is to bookmark the threads in your profile (on the right side type in a tag if you want and click Save. So you can use your bookmarked threads also from other PCs by accessing them from "My Profile" link.
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Friday, November 7, 2008 1:32 PM
  • In that bookmark page there is huge amount of other tags too. They are not my favorites.
    Sunday, November 9, 2008 3:38 PM
  • As mentioned, in Internet Explorer click on the toolbar icon to add a bookmark.
    This allows you to save the link to the thread locally on your PC without all the flashy stuff added to forum bookmarks in the profile.
    Sunday, November 9, 2008 4:49 PM
  • That is one way to handle bookmarks. But it isn't what I am looking for. I am not even using IE. Firefox has bookmarks too, but it would be easier to star the thread directly on the web page and then go to Msdn favorites page and there they would be then. With browser I would have to star the item plus organize it. That is one step (or several) more than direct bookmarking under Msdn would be.
    • Edited by Silvercode Wednesday, November 12, 2008 6:35 AM
    Wednesday, November 12, 2008 6:33 AM