none
MCITP Enterprise Administrator Certificates? RRS feed

• Question

• Upon achieving this cert, will a certificate be mailed to you, or do you have to order one in order to get the certificate?

Thanks

Monday, June 25, 2012 2:14 PM

Answers

• Your first Microsoft certification will be mailed to you, every subsequent certification you will have to print off your self or pay Microsoft to mail you a certification.

The only deviation from this is when you attain new 'status' when taking a certification. An example is the MCITP: EA, if you take the 70-680 first you get a certification mailed to you for your MCTS. The subsequent 3 exams you won't get a certification mailed to you. Your final exam that actually gives you the MCITP: EA title will then be mailed to you.

Check the MCP site for complete details and check your transcript: mcp.microsoft.com

Certificates have not been mailed out in a long time from what I can remember.  You get the digital version and have the option to pay for hard copy if you want, but they are no longer just sent to you.

You are able to view all your earned certificates from mcp.microsoft.com where you can download or order them.

Mark Railton, MCTS, MCP

Thursday, June 28, 2012 6:33 PM

All replies

• I Think they had changed everything starting July 1st. YOu can still get it, just need to order one separately.

I'm not 100% sure on the date, though.

Monday, June 25, 2012 2:44 PM
  • Your first Microsoft certification will be mailed to you, every subsequent certification you will have to print off your self or pay Microsoft to mail you a certification.

The only deviation from this is when you attain new 'status' when taking a certification. An example is the MCITP: EA, if you take the 70-680 first you get a certification mailed to you for your MCTS. The subsequent 3 exams you won't get a certification mailed to you. Your final exam that actually gives you the MCITP: EA title will then be mailed to you.

Check the MCP site for complete details and check your transcript: mcp.microsoft.com

Monday, June 25, 2012 2:55 PM

Certificates have not been mailed out in a long time from what I can remember.  You get the digital version and have the option to pay for hard copy if you want, but they are no longer just sent to you.

You are able to view all your earned certificates from mcp.microsoft.com where you can download or order them.

Mark Railton, MCTS, MCP

Thursday, June 28, 2012 6:33 PM