none
Error 0xC004D401 and unable to validate windows or use the microsoft advantage Diagnostic tool RRS feed

• Question

• I received the following message

The security processor reported a system file mismatch error

An unauthorized change was made to windows

you will no longer receive notifications including those about your license or activation.  Use the link below to find out how to fix your system

I also tried to validate windows and that did not work either

I also tried the microsoft genuine advantage diagnostic tool and it said it failed to create the output files hr=0x800700d.  Please contact support

Friday, April 22, 2011 11:22 PM

Answers

• "trail trekrz" wrote in message news:237c9759-8f7c-4283-b56f-6a854841efc3...

I received the following message

you will no longer receive notifications including those about your license or activation.  Use the link below to find out how to fix your system

I also tried the microsoft genuine advantage diagnostic tool and it said it failed to create the output files hr=0x800700d.  Please contact support

Ignore the error message from MGADiag - it will still copy the report to the clipboard 99% of the time, so it will still paste to your response.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, April 22, 2011 11:36 PM

All replies

• "trail trekrz" wrote in message news:237c9759-8f7c-4283-b56f-6a854841efc3...

I received the following message

Ignore the error message from MGADiag - it will still copy the report to the clipboard 99% of the time, so it will still paste to your response.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, April 22, 2011 11:36 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:12 PM