none
Home Group Disappear - Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• i have a 3 laptops with up to date windows 10.

I create successfully a Home group via windows home group tool. The 3 computer was able to see each other and communicate correctly, access everything i share. it worked fine and perfect few days, than, without any notice or action, its disappear by itself.

The simple way is to try and create this Home group again, but this not the proper way, this not guaranty that the problem will not come again. i need to solve it and understand what exactly motive & cause it? 

1. Someone know why is it happen? what cause this malfunction? 

Sincerely,

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:39 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:14 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:39 PM

All replies

• Wrong forum.
    Wednesday, December 28, 2016 5:15 PM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:33 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:39 PM