Bulk Edits to URLs in AdGroup RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

This is my first post in the official forums, but hopefully my questions will be of help to some AdCenter newcomers such as myself. My question and some background info:

I took over the AdCenter account for my company and the previous manager was sending traffic to the wrong URLs. (ie. Sending the keyword "golf balls" to "sporting goods" category, when we have a "golf balls" landing page.)

One AdGroup has 2,000 keywords (probably not an optimized account organization, but it's not my fault!) and I think there are about 20 different URLs that those keywords encompass. I want to change them all to the deeper page. I have been going at it very slowly, page by page, within the AdCenter interface; however, there has to be a better way. I don't want to delete all the keywords and reimport them (unless doing so won't hurt anything). What am I missing here? Is there a better way?

Thanks for your help!
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 5:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You have first the possibility to export the order and then to open the concerned excel file and to change the URL

Then you can import the order with the URL changed.

Each page on adCenter can be exported or imported.

Pierre

Sunday, May 6, 2007 12:21 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You have first the possibility to export the order and then to open the concerned excel file and to change the URL

Then you can import the order with the URL changed.

Each page on adCenter can be exported or imported.

Pierre

Sunday, May 6, 2007 12:21 PM
  • Hi,

That's a good step that one can do...

but could you please let me know the path or step to get there...i.e. how to export and then import the same

SarSho

Monday, August 6, 2007 11:30 AM