none
Sapi TTS Language Support Problem

Question

• Good Afternoon!

I'm building a program based on SAPI, but due to the fact that Im Greek, SAPI cant recognise the greek language. But, in Microsoft's site i cant find any available language pack to use.

Is there any solution? Thanks in advance!

• Moved by Tina-Shi Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:35 AM the issue is not related to this VS general
    Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:03 AM

Answers

• Hi Kanellis,

Thank you for posting in MSND forum.

Since this forum is to discuss: visual studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

So I am afraid that it is not correct forum for this issue, to help you find the correct forum support this issue.

Could you please tell me what type program you create with the SAPI?

In addition, I find a similar thread about how to change the language of SAPI to Greek, maybe you will get some useful message.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29747765/text-to-speech-with-sapi-custom-language

If you have any updated message about this issue, please feel free let to me know.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 5:13 AM