doubt abt mcse exams RRS feed

• Question

• hi my name is krishna ,my age is 17,i was intrested to become hard ware engeneer,but i dnt know any thing about mcse,please tell me process that how to learn mcse exam
    Wednesday, September 15, 2010 9:33 AM

Answers

• Krishna,

You could start looking here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcse.aspx#tab2

But take it from me you need a lot of hands on experience and excuse me for saying so but looking at your age this will be very hard for you on the practical side. Nevertheless read about it first that can never hurt. Then decide what to go for.

Maurice

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Sunday, September 26, 2010 5:20 AM
    Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:08 PM
  • [...] i was intrested to become hardware engeneer,but i dnt know any thing about mcse,

Note that MCSE means "Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer". It deals mainly with software, and not with hardware. Also, the MCSE certification is now obsolete and has been replaced by the MCITP.

If you are really interested in how to engineer hardware, you probably should be looking elsewhere, such as electronics engineering, rather than Microsoft certifications, which are all basically devoted to software.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 9:00 PM

All replies

• hey pls tell me the answer

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 9:34 AM
  • Krishna,

You could start looking here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcse.aspx#tab2

But take it from me you need a lot of hands on experience and excuse me for saying so but looking at your age this will be very hard for you on the practical side. Nevertheless read about it first that can never hurt. Then decide what to go for.

Maurice

Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:08 PM
  • [...] i was intrested to become hardware engeneer,but i dnt know any thing about mcse,

Note that MCSE means "Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer". It deals mainly with software, and not with hardware. Also, the MCSE certification is now obsolete and has been replaced by the MCITP.

If you are really interested in how to engineer hardware, you probably should be looking elsewhere, such as electronics engineering, rather than Microsoft certifications, which are all basically devoted to software.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 9:00 PM