Subscribed to OneCare online and keep getting trial instead RRS feed

• Question

• I have two computers at home and I subscribed (and paid) for subscription online.

Now I can't seem to get it activated.  I keep getting the OneCare trial instead. 

Any help would be appreciated.

The same thing is happening on my second computer.  And, I've followed OneCare's instructions to add another PC.

This has been one of the most frustrating subscriptions I've encountered.  Plus, I can't figure out how to effectively contact OneCare directly.  (The trial version doesn't give you email access.)

Saturday, July 19, 2008 10:48 PM

Answers

• When you purchase a subscription for onecare you'll be asked for an email address or a Live ID.

To activate onecare with your subscription.

Open main screen of onecare.

Click on subscribe.

Sign in with your Live ID or the email address that you have used when you purchase you onecare subscription.

and just follow the prompts.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 11:00 PM

All replies

• When you purchase a subscription for onecare you'll be asked for an email address or a Live ID.

To activate onecare with your subscription.

Open main screen of onecare.

Click on subscribe.

Sign in with your Live ID or the email address that you have used when you purchase you onecare subscription.

and just follow the prompts.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 11:00 PM
  • Wenskie:

Thank you so very much!  It worked...  I was looking for 'activate' not 'subscribe' (which I had already done - subscribed).

Thanks!!!

Sunday, July 20, 2008 1:15 AM