none
Can't connect to TFS from Visual Studio 2015 but can connect through a browser RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having an issue where I get a TF31002 error, can't connect to TFS Server.

I am able to connect to the server via a web browser on this machine.  I'm able to connect via Visual Studio 2015 and a web browser on another machine on the network.

I can also connect to the VM running TFS, so I'm able to make any changes if needed.

What url and port number changes do I need to make?

Thursday, March 29, 2018 3:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Jones,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, it seems your issue is about the TFS. Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE and per this announcement, we can report a problem with TFS itself on Developer Community, provide a suggestion on UserVoice, get advice on Stack Overflow, and get support on TFS Support, thank you for your understanding.

BTW, for the TF31002 error, please have a look at this document to troubleshoot, hope it helpful for your issue.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, March 30, 2018 1:57 AM