Web Services with two different "headers" for Request and Response RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying create a webmethod in a webservice, this webmethod must to have two different headers, one for request and one for response.

I know exist an atribute called "SoapHeaderAttribute", the problem is his direction, just has one direction or two (in and out) but the same "header".

I hope you can help me.
    Thanks in advance.

Thursday, February 5, 2015 6:36 PM

Answers

• Hi MaxLeyton,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

>>I am trying create a webmethod in a webservice, this webmethod must to have two different headers, one for request and one for response.

Since it is related to the Web, to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible, you could post this issue to the ASP.NET forum.

http://forums.asp.net/28.aspx/1?WCF+ASMX+and+other+Web+Services

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, February 6, 2015 7:06 AM

All replies

• Hi MaxLeyton,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

>>I am trying create a webmethod in a webservice, this webmethod must to have two different headers, one for request and one for response.

Since it is related to the Web, to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible, you could post this issue to the ASP.NET forum.

http://forums.asp.net/28.aspx/1?WCF+ASMX+and+other+Web+Services

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, February 6, 2015 7:06 AM
  • OK, thanks a lot.
    Friday, February 6, 2015 4:07 PM