NoReplyAll - missing the attachment keywords boxes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi - I've installed the NoReplyAll v3 add-in on a Windows 8.1 Preview & Office 2013 x64 system, and done the registry hack for 64-bit systems, I see NoReplyAll's buttons in Outlook's ribbon, but on the backstage where the options for NoReplyAll are, I (only) see the checkboxes for User Interface and Default Message States
    i.e. I do not have the Missing attachment keywords or the regular expression boxes.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:00 AM

Answers

• Outlook 2013 already has a built in missing attachment detector, so I chose to disable the NoReplyAll add-in's detector to avoid confusing users with multiple prompts. It is true that the built in one doesn't appear to be configurable (to be more accurate, I haven't found any relevant settings!), and I don't know how it's implemented, so can't say anything about how the two compare.

Are you finding something that would have been detected by my implementation and not with the built in check?

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:29 AM

All replies

• Outlook 2013 already has a built in missing attachment detector, so I chose to disable the NoReplyAll add-in's detector to avoid confusing users with multiple prompts. It is true that the built in one doesn't appear to be configurable (to be more accurate, I haven't found any relevant settings!), and I don't know how it's implemented, so can't say anything about how the two compare.

Are you finding something that would have been detected by my implementation and not with the built in check?

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:29 AM
  • Are you finding something that would have been detected by my implementation and not with the built in check?

I installed NoReplyAll simply "because I had it installed on Outlook 2010"

I hadn't realised that Outlook 2013 had built in missing attachment detection

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 8:19 AM