I am trying to renew my subscription to Windows Live OneCare. RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am trying to renew my subscription to Windows Live OneCare. When I go to the renew page it asks me for my details, including credit card details, which I enter. When I click Continue it redisplays the same page except my credit card number and my security number have been removed. It also displays this message at the top of the page in red "To help keep your information secure, your credit card or alternative payment method numbers are automatically cleared from the form." . I reenter my details and click Continue again and all it does is redisplay the same page.
    Tuesday, April 8, 2008 9:59 PM

Answers

• The most likely cause of this annoying problem, which should present a message to you that explains the issue, but doesn't for some inexplicable reason, is that you have some punctuation or non alpha/numeric character in one of the form's boxes. Try again with only letters and numbers - no dashes, apostrophes, commas, etc.

If this still fails to let you proceed, please contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 11:17 AM