none
dynamic table in the email body RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am working on IT heldesk satisfaction survey application.

Iam writing a WCf service inorder to check in every 4 hours which tickets have been closed and then send email to the respective end users in the following manner:

Dear ABC,

You recently logged a support incidents tickets #122334, #54545445, #65655677667.To ensure you are given the best possible service we ask that you provide us  feedback on your experience.

Tickets Nos     QUICk link

#122334          Satisfied Average NotSatisfied

#54545445      Satisfied Average NotSatisfied

#656556776     Satisfied Average NotSatisfied

My question is : how can I have this in the email body : table with links/buttons

Thanks

• Moved by Aland Li Monday, April 26, 2010 11:37 AM Incorrect forum (From:Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF))
    Tuesday, April 20, 2010 11:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Manju,

I am moving the thread to the 'Off-Topic' forum since the issue seems not related to WPF. You can post in the forum below:
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wcf/threads/

Regards,
    Aland Li

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark if they don't. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, April 26, 2010 11:36 AM
  • Hi Manju,

To dynamically create a html table, we can create a StringBuilder, traverse the Ticket object and add the corresponding tags(like tr, td) to the StringBuilder. We can call the StringBuilder.ToString method to get the result html table.

Regards,
    Aland Li

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark if they don't. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, April 26, 2010 11:40 AM