none
how can i Become Network security expert?! RRS feed

• Question

• hi,everyone i dont know if im ask in right place or not,but i hope someone here can help me like before.

i have MCSE2003(sec) MCTS(sql2005) MCSA MCDBA.

i worked in Hacking network recently just for fun.but recently i decided to make better use of my time and get better job in another country.im in restricted country and want to migrate to somewhere else for education or working.anyway i just want to know best certificate for Securtiy network for me right now?!if anyone have idea for good university(in australia,india,canda,malysia....) can help me to improve my skill and get bachlor degree or certificate .or what is best next microsoft certificate for me?!

Sunday, May 29, 2011 3:23 PM

Answers

All replies

• so great,81 view and no one say anything at all. plz if anyone have idea for me tell me
    Monday, May 30, 2011 3:56 PM
  • Ok, let see if i can put you in the right direction. Can't help you towards a physical university because i'm not in one of those countries.

With regards to the microsoft certification i'd say go for the upgrade path for your 2003 server certs.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-648&locale=en-us

That will give you the start towards the 2008 server path. From there on decide which path to follow.

Is that something to get you started?

Maurice
    Monday, May 30, 2011 9:46 PM
  • Ok, let see if i can put you in the right direction. Can't help you towards a physical university because i'm not in one of those countries.

With regards to the microsoft certification i'd say go for the upgrade path for your 2003 server certs.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-648&locale=en-us

That will give you the start towards the 2008 server path. From there on decide which path to follow.

Is that something to get you started?

Maurice

hi and thanks for your advise .i think i do Ecam 70-468/469 but my question is remain.all of the microsoft curse about administrator and design and config network.and none of them related to security network issue.i just want to find something specific about security network.anyway thank u so much for your answer.
    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 1:43 PM