none
How to make desktop application for coupon generator RRS feed

• Question

• hi, I want to make desktop software  for promo code coupons generator. these software can work with website with this software all generated coupon display on website. suggest me any resources .

Monday, December 30, 2019 8:11 AM

All replies

• Hi sam097,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, I have something to confirm with you. Do you want to develop a desktop application using Visual Studio? Or have you encountered some issues during your development process? If possible, could you share me more details about your issue so that I can help you move this thread to seek for a better support forum.

Thanks for your understanding and any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Anna 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, December 30, 2019 10:39 AM
  • I want to develope desktop application give me some suggestion which framework is better for that
    Tuesday, December 31, 2019 2:06 PM
  • Hi sam097,

Thanks for your update.

Just in case of misunderstanding your issue, I need to confirm with you again. What framework do you want to use for your desktop application? When we create a C# desktop application like WPF or WinForm, there have .NET Framework and .NET Core project types.

Which project type do you want to use like WPF or WinForms? You could refer to the link to get Web API in winform. Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE and we will help you find a better support forum to solve your development issues.

Meanwhile, you can have a look at the link, maybe it will be useful for your development.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, January 2, 2020 9:11 AM