Looking for Embedded Design? Ask for help. RRS feed

• Question

• So are you particiapting in Embedded Design . So just ask for your problems or if you are a beginner in Embedded Design . then also just post your problem and i will prvide the answer in no time.
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 8:29 PM

Answers

• Hey friends , the results for Ist Round of Embedded Design is soon to come as stated on March 5. So keep your fingers crossed. You may be one of the 200 ones to enter into round 2 and plays your hands on ECOP 2300 from Microsoft. Isn't that cool.??
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 8:31 PM
  • I think there are less teams in India opting for Embedded Challenge . or they are not facing any problem.

Also the delays in result to march 12 has made the competition even more tougher .. time running very fast.

Friday, March 9, 2007 2:44 PM

All replies

• Hey friends , the results for Ist Round of Embedded Design is soon to come as stated on March 5. So keep your fingers crossed. You may be one of the 200 ones to enter into round 2 and plays your hands on ECOP 2300 from Microsoft. Isn't that cool.??
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 8:31 PM
  • I think there are less teams in India opting for Embedded Challenge . or they are not facing any problem.

Also the delays in result to march 12 has made the competition even more tougher .. time running very fast.

Friday, March 9, 2007 2:44 PM