Determing who is marking a post as helpful RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to do this? I am a mod for a number of forums and there is an account that is getting all their posts marked helpful by an obvious duplicate account. 
    Saturday, August 26, 2017 8:46 PM

Answers

All replies

• Probably not without asking fissues. You can use the /?outputas=xml hack (example: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2481bc51-e4de-4271-8325-a0a33286a333/determing-who-is-marking-a-post-as-helpful/?outputas=xml )
    but it doesn't show the GUID of user marking helpful. If you suspect someone gaming system I'd send an email to fissues.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, August 26, 2017 8:59 PM
  • I am also seeing the same activity in one user in Visual C# forum. I have created a discussion thread in Moderator's forum about this issue.

User Showing Up Here and There

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Sunday, August 27, 2017 6:09 PM