who got 1000 points in quiz-III RRS feed

• Question

• I got 1000 points in quiz-III.

Guys please tell who else got full points Smile

I guess varun , sanked, and Rajkumar surely got full points Smile
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 6:42 PM

Answers

• my quiz-III result has not come, how u can say that u got the point of quiz-III, my point is not updated
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 7:11 PM
  • Almost everyone got their points updated, may be you didn't do well in quiz thats why you didn't get points for it ? but i am sure you would have got points for teh quiz registration.

If no, then mail the admins, they will try to fix it out, donno when, but just give it a try.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 3:24 AM
  •  

Hey... I got 500(666) points in quiz....

Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:38 AM
  •  

What about your forum points??

I was on 10th position at the end of the day 30th april in "ANSWER" page.

but I got only 250(303) points for 11th-100th position

Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:43 AM
  •  Hiren_Kotadiya_0230fd wrote:

Hey... I got 500(666) points in quiz....

Congratulations m8.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:38 AM

but I got only 250(303) points for 11th-100th position

Man please dont relate the "ANSWER" page with the points that you got. That answer page has got nothing to do about the ranks. There is a different policy in counting the ranks. The "ANSWER" page only shows the number of posts marked as answers while that is not at all required in getting a good rank in the forums Smile

Even if you have 0 posts marked as answers, you can still get 1000 points. I hope you understand now.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:41 AM
  •  

Thanks harshil...

It was my misunderstanding regarding forum points.

Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:55 AM
  • Sorry to dissapoint you buddy, I got only 500 (666) points for the quiz.. and they are genuine as my 1 code was perfect, other was not... so its a balanced score...
    But yes the test i gave was genuine too, completed the test in 2 hrs only
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 10:15 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, can anyone help me in doing points with forums. My points and registration for the forums section is not active.

Regards,

Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:41 PM
  • @Fredrik - Check my other thread regarding the "points for forum activities" and you will have an idea why you didn;t get points for the forums activities.

@Varun -  Yes i am sad for you that you got only 500 points, but as you are saying that the opints given was genuine, then i am happy now Smile Better luck next time Smile I guess we will only have one more quiz now.

Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:47 PM
  • I think that Devsquare people should provide a score report for the quiz that we gave.. it will help us do better next time, when i had tried the trial at the site, it gave a full report on my solution.. there should be a report for the quiz also...
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 2:45 PM
  • Someone could request the score list of the quiz from devsquare Smile
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:02 PM

All replies

• my quiz-III result has not come, how u can say that u got the point of quiz-III, my point is not updated
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 7:11 PM
  • Almost everyone got their points updated, may be you didn't do well in quiz thats why you didn't get points for it ? but i am sure you would have got points for teh quiz registration.

If no, then mail the admins, they will try to fix it out, donno when, but just give it a try.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 3:24 AM
  •  

Hey... I got 500(666) points in quiz....

Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:38 AM
  •  

but I got only 250(303) points for 11th-100th position

Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:43 AM

Hey... I got 500(666) points in quiz....

Congratulations m8.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:38 AM

but I got only 250(303) points for 11th-100th position

Man please dont relate the "ANSWER" page with the points that you got. That answer page has got nothing to do about the ranks. There is a different policy in counting the ranks. The "ANSWER" page only shows the number of posts marked as answers while that is not at all required in getting a good rank in the forums Smile

Even if you have 0 posts marked as answers, you can still get 1000 points. I hope you understand now.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:41 AM
  •  

Thanks harshil...

It was my misunderstanding regarding forum points.

Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:55 AM
  • Sorry to dissapoint you buddy, I got only 500 (666) points for the quiz.. and they are genuine as my 1 code was perfect, other was not... so its a balanced score...
    But yes the test i gave was genuine too, completed the test in 2 hrs only
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 10:15 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, can anyone help me in doing points with forums. My points and registration for the forums section is not active.

Regards,

Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:41 PM
  • @Fredrik - Check my other thread regarding the "points for forum activities" and you will have an idea why you didn;t get points for the forums activities.

@Varun -  Yes i am sad for you that you got only 500 points, but as you are saying that the opints given was genuine, then i am happy now Smile Better luck next time Smile I guess we will only have one more quiz now.

Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:47 PM
  • I think that Devsquare people should provide a score report for the quiz that we gave.. it will help us do better next time, when i had tried the trial at the site, it gave a full report on my solution.. there should be a report for the quiz also...
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 2:45 PM
  • Someone could request the score list of the quiz from devsquare Smile
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:02 PM