Windows 10 user account is in start up endless loop showing installing apps RRS feed

• Question

• I am having a strange issue across all of my win10 devices (PC) & didn't find any article anywhere on the internet relating to this particular issue so I thought to ask here in this group. If anyone is facing or faced the same issue earlier and have any way or solution to fix this then pls advise.

In a running windows 10 creators update PC (latest production builds) sometimes, while I am logging in, the windows <g class="gr_ gr_43 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="43" id="43">is</g> starting the App installation process after putting the PIN/Password and stuck into a never-ending loop.

so, I have two way to recover
    1. full format with clean installation again
    2. Enter to the desktop mode by another unaffected account and then perform a system restore to an earlier point via that account

I have 4/5 systems including notebook & Desktop PCs and faced /facing this same issue almost on every <g class="gr_ gr_45 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="45" id="45">devices</g> in an infrequent or frequent manner. Any kind help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Monday, September 25, 2017 10:59 AM

All replies