Points Gathering in the Stdent Rockstar Contest RRS feed

• Question

• Hi every one,

I am not able to gain points even after registering for Imagine Cup and S2B program. I ahve Registered for Lightup your college contest but not able to Start the contest. Please help.

Saturday, October 20, 2007 5:15 AM

Answers

•  

hi

Dont worry you will receive the points for imagine cup only next year , which was told by admin ... and regarding light up your college ..., you can start making your website for your college ... and the admin will give you the username and password for hosting the site .... , shortly in near days . so all the best !!

Saturday, October 20, 2007 5:52 AM

All replies

•  

hi

Dont worry you will receive the points for imagine cup only next year , which was told by admin ... and regarding light up your college ..., you can start making your website for your college ... and the admin will give you the username and password for hosting the site .... , shortly in near days . so all the best !!

Saturday, October 20, 2007 5:52 AM
  • @Mohamed
    don worry man, ull get the points for IC by Jan 2008...also regarding S2B, wat u need to do is submit either ur UG/PG project or any hobby project of urs to MS...they will review it and select it if all the criteria are met by ur project...based on that points will b awarded in StudentRockstar...I think u r new to this contest...All the best...
    Saturday, October 20, 2007 9:19 AM

• look @ the microsoft announcements in SRS
    Sunday, October 21, 2007 1:43 AM
  •  

hey u will get the points 4 reg imagine cup only on jan k by the way s2b website is under cons...

Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:55 AM

• for IC wait for next yr....lol...
    Monday, October 22, 2007 12:28 PM
  • @ Mohan

Thanks for the info........

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 6:12 AM