none
Never received Microsoft Certificates RRS feed

• Question

• I wrote my MOS exams between February and July 2012 and have still not received my original certificates from Microsoft, although I supplied my postal address upon registration.  I tried enquiring through the website, but it asks me for a MC ID and access code which I do not have.

Please tell me how to go about in obtaining my certificates - so far no one's been able to assist me with this process.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 12:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• You do not get hard-copy certificates unless you order them.

If you don't know your MC ID (which is what the old MCP ID is called now), you will need to contact your local Microsoft Regional Service Center http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 12:52 PM
  • Hi there,

MOS exams are delivered via Certiport. They are the ones that provide certificates for MOS exams. So if you have any issues regarding your certificates you should mail them directly. You can contact them via their website at www.certiport.com

They will respond quickly to any questions or issues you might have.

Microsoft will show your MOS exams on you MCP transcript though even if the exams are delivered by Certiport.

So in short mail Certiport.

Regards,

Maurice

Maurice

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 9:59 PM
  • Hi there,

MOS exams are delivered via Certiport. They are the ones that provide certificates for MOS exams. So if you have any issues regarding your certificates you should mail them directly. You can contact them via their website at www.certiport.com

They will respond quickly to any questions or issues you might have.

Microsoft will show your MOS exams on you MCP transcript though even if the exams are delivered by Certiport.

So in short mail Certiport.

Regards,

Maurice

Maurice

I will need to look into this as I don't believe Certiport are responsible for the sending out of certificates.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 11:04 PM
  • Yep, you can contact them. I did when i received a damaged one and they replaced it for me ;-)

Maurice

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 9:55 PM