none
MircoSoft Streets and Trips 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft Streets and Trips was working in Windows 7 on my PC,  I upgraded to Windows 10 and it wont load.  I get the following message:  "Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly.  To correct these settings, run Setup Again for this application from the location where you originally installed it.

Friday, August 14, 2015 6:40 PM

All replies

• I had all kinds of problems after switching over to Win10. One thing I did (don't know if it helped or just seems like it) was to go through the registry and delete every reference to Streets & Trips.

Also, it took forever for S&T to install when I finally seemed to get it completely uninstalled. I can't remember if it was that way in 2010 when I installed it or not.

I had a problem for quite awhile with S&T not letting me activate -- said it had been installed too many times, and a couple of other things I don't remember now. I finally got past that by going through the registry -- I guess!

I tried to use 2013, as 2010 asked me if I wanted to upgrade. Well, 2013 expires after a few weeks, and MS won't let you pay for it, nor will they kill the requirement for it to be activated. Seems like if they were going to abandon it completely, while still allowing you to download it, they would have dispensed with the activation nonsense.

Sunday, August 23, 2015 5:10 AM