Live Meeting 2007 Features - Does One-to-Many Chat and Usage Reporting exist? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I'm looking for the following features in the Live Meeting 2007 Console and I wasn't sure if they are exist or not?

I've tried searching in the documentation, as well as in the training documents and quick start guides but no luck.

1)      One-to-many chat options - the options to send text message to all the participants in the meetings (the ones that are currently connected), that way I can let them know regarding delays, or any other message I want to send them. so far I found only an options to send one on one chat.

2)      After a live meeting sessions, I want to get usage reporting upon the meeting, for example: how many participants were connect, when each one of them connected and if anybody leave during the meeting. another options is to know if some of them were participating, and if so, then how.
    is there anything similar to this, or this information can be query only from the archiving server?

Thanks,

Ploni.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:11 PM