HELP- After installing OSX Maverick, Microsoft Office is having problems! RRS feed

• Question

• I recently updated my computer to the new operating system OSX Maverick. After doing so when I tried to open microsoft word it asked me to sign into my microsoft account to re-initiate it. Ive tried many different times, on many different days each time with the same error message "we could not reach your account, please check your internet connection and try again later". I have tried re-starting my computer along with many other things, I have also gone online and signed into my microsoft account, therefore I know the information I used to attempt to log in is correct. Is this a possible compatibility problem between Maverick and Office or is it simply a problem with Microsoft at this time. I have the Mac 2011 home office 365 currently installed on my computer.
    • Moved by Just Karl Monday, June 2, 2014 3:39 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:27 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

You should ask in the Microsoft Office for MAC Community Forums.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, May 20, 2014 5:14 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, June 13, 2014 9:04 PM
    Tuesday, April 1, 2014 6:22 PM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Sandbox forum is designed for users to try out the new forums functionality. Please be respectful of others, and do not expect replies to questions asked here.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?&lt;=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]&quot;0x$_&quot;}})

Monday, June 2, 2014 3:39 PM