Feature request: Explorer Send-To integration RRS feed

• General discussion

• Being able to right click a file and send it to a Communicator contact would be a nice feature.

Nóri

Friday, June 1, 2007 3:12 PM

All replies

• Good idea.  It should be noted that you can drag and drop a file into an IM window.  This probably meets most user's needs, though I can imagine times when the Explorer shell extension would be handy.  From a security perspective I'd be a little skeptical about files appearing over IM without any context from the person sending the files.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 8:32 PM
  • Yes. A very valid point regarding security. Hadn't thought of that.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 8:58 PM
  • More great feedback Nori. If you have any other feedback, you can send it directly to me at ocs.support@wadeware.net.nospam  

Thanks!

Monday, June 4, 2007 6:35 PM
  • Why? Should the forum not be used for feedback?

Nóri

Monday, June 4, 2007 9:03 PM
  • Hi Nori,

I didn't mean it that way, posting your feedback here at the forums is great. I encourage everyone to post their product suggestions/feedback here. 

I just thought that if you or anyone else had some ideas and wanted to contact me directly I would share my email address to make it easier for you. I gather up everyone's feedback and it goes to the product group.

Your feedback may directly influence future versions, or be instituted in service packs, so please keep the feedback coming, in any way you are comfortable with.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007 4:32 PM