Security Roles Crossings RRS feed

• Question

• Hello , 

I am currently involved in a very big project of Dynamics CRM 2013 and i am encountering problems on the security roles configuration . 

I have a very bushy organizations wit a lot of business units and i need to make some crossings between the security roles . 

As you see in the picture attached i will need answer from some of the questions : 

1. How can i make some crossings between Security Roles or Teams in such a way that the user U1 from BU  “Mobile” ( delivery ) to have access (READ / CREAT ) at all records from BU K2 SALES ?
    2. How can i make some crossings between Security Roles or Teams in such a way that the user U1 from BU  “Retention” to have access (READ / CREAT ) at all records from BU K2 SALES ?
    3. How can i make some crossings between Security Roles or Teams in such a way that the user U1 from BU  “Fix” ( delivery ) to have access (READ / CREAT ) at all records from BU K2 SALES ?

I know the solution of Access Teams but I don’t think is feasible because every time when a new record is created you need to add the user or the team in the grid ( from the record form ) .

I tried to make another team ( in K2 SALES ) to add User 1 there ( in that moment he was in two teams in the same time ) and I share all the records with K2 SALES TEAM ( from K2 Sales ) but also is not working because we have around 2 millions records and the share is not a good idea . 

Thank you very much ! 

Monday, November 24, 2014 8:51 AM