Live Mesh - Deleted folder seem to block the folder name for new additions RRS feed

• Question

• I had to delete a folder in live mesh a while ago and now when I try to add that folder name back into my live desktop there is no 'Right Click' option to 'Add to Live Mesh', amny ideas.
    I'm running Vista HP X64
    Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:20 PM

Answers

• If the folder is not a sub-folder to an already Meshed "parent" folder (which is not supported) and the right click option is not available for you, please file a bug and provide a link back here to the Connect bug (or post the bug number).

How to Submit Bugs and Live Mesh Logs

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Tuesday, April 14, 2009 12:22 PM

All replies

• Is the folder a sub-folder to another one that is already part of the Mesh? Do you have the right click option on other folders?
    -steve
    Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:38 PM
  • If the folder is not a sub-folder to an already Meshed "parent" folder (which is not supported) and the right click option is not available for you, please file a bug and provide a link back here to the Connect bug (or post the bug number).

How to Submit Bugs and Live Mesh Logs

-steve

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 12:22 PM