[MSN Money]now worthless RRS feed

• General discussion

• why did you change msn? replacement page for my.msn and all of microsoft money nolonger functions or displays properly.they've done what they're best at.taking something that works and making it into something that is worthless and none functional. same as they did with windows 8,the worst piece of crap they've ever came up with.
    Monday, October 13, 2014 11:09 AM

All replies

• You are posting in the wrong place.  This is a user-supported forum for the Microsoft Money program.  The Microsoft corporation does not monitor or provide support in this forum.

If you want to get support for the MSN Money web site you should go to:

http://support.microsoft.com/product/msn/msn

If you clearly explain your problem there you may get some help.

Bill Becker

Monday, October 13, 2014 2:11 PM
  • not looking for support. they made msn so worthless now theres no help for it. believe me this hurts to say as a major stockholder in microsoft,but msn should be shutdown and removed from the internet.
    Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:55 PM
  • No, he won't get any help. I have written many, many times to MSN asking them to fix various non-working links, but they have never been repaired. I don't think there is anybody at home at all on MSN now.

Thursday, October 23, 2014 8:54 AM
  • Lucky for me I saved the website in my favorites, so I can still access my portfolio, but I have tried numerous time to find it on the regular website with no luck at all.

You are correct that they really screwed up this site.  And the fact that someone thinks going to the MSN support site will solve the problem is delusional.  Why there is no link to the old MSN Portfolio is crazy.

New and Improved.....    NO WAY

Saturday, November 1, 2014 12:10 AM