Which all Activities will get you points in June ??? RRS feed

• Question

• Right now everyone is asking this question, How do we earn points in the next 15 days to break the 10K barrier..

I have already mailed it to admins and have asked for a reply...

By the time you all give your view points on it...
    Answer the 2 simple question :

Q1.) Which activities according to you will be active in June ??
    Q2.) Which activities can be introduced for the last 15 days ??
    Friday, June 1, 2007 3:12 PM

Answers

• Q1) Forums and whitepapers will be active in June..and as usual announcements will be active..

Q2) Objective questions type quizzes can be conducted in these last 15 days.. (Making it mandatory for all to participate at a particular time to avoid confusion)..

Friday, June 1, 2007 4:10 PM
  • Agree with Raghuram  for the first one but no Quiz will be going to held in june.
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 1:22 AM

• Though i would like to get points for the activities in the forums for june, I m not sure that they will be giving out points for june....

And the quiz idea is a nice one, but I would like to expand it to having a quiz only on C/C++, short questions, not coding competition, but optional answers questions, this way it will be easier to check and less time will be devoted for it...

There has to be something for the next 14days so that we can cross the barrier Wink
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 3:55 AM
  • YE DIL MAANGE MORE!!!
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 9:51 PM
  • The redemption of gifts in leiu of the points.

Many of them have scored about 6-7K, and they have now almost no chance to make it to 10K in just these 15 days. May be they can put to use their points.

During the start of the competition there was this "Redemption" feature, also the admins emailed us saying that in a week the redemption feature will be started. But nothing so happened. I think the admins have totally removed this feature.
    Sunday, June 3, 2007 2:33 PM
  • Yup, the redemption of points was a real attraction at the starting of the contest...
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:15 AM
  • But the sad part is that its excluded  Sad We still can hope its introduced after June-15th Stick out tongue
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 2:10 PM
  • I hope MS give free points to push most of us near the 10k over to be eligible for the goodies.
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:16 PM
  • I dont think they will give free points, may be they will give them in form of the offline activities, and may be for loyalty ? may be extra points for who logged atleast 6 times in every week Stick out tongue
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:58 PM
  • I dont think they will try to push people above the limit, looking at the current figure of the total MSP, it seems they are very selective and are not willing to take a huge number.. so looks like they will keep on with the limit and will not give any type of incentive to boost the score...
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 3:34 AM

All replies

• Q1) Forums and whitepapers will be active in June..and as usual announcements will be active..

Q2) Objective questions type quizzes can be conducted in these last 15 days.. (Making it mandatory for all to participate at a particular time to avoid confusion)..

Friday, June 1, 2007 4:10 PM
  • Agree with Raghuram  for the first one but no Quiz will be going to held in june.
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 1:22 AM

• Though i would like to get points for the activities in the forums for june, I m not sure that they will be giving out points for june....

And the quiz idea is a nice one, but I would like to expand it to having a quiz only on C/C++, short questions, not coding competition, but optional answers questions, this way it will be easier to check and less time will be devoted for it...

There has to be something for the next 14days so that we can cross the barrier Wink
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 3:55 AM
  • YE DIL MAANGE MORE!!!
    Saturday, June 2, 2007 9:51 PM
  • The redemption of gifts in leiu of the points.

Many of them have scored about 6-7K, and they have now almost no chance to make it to 10K in just these 15 days. May be they can put to use their points.

During the start of the competition there was this "Redemption" feature, also the admins emailed us saying that in a week the redemption feature will be started. But nothing so happened. I think the admins have totally removed this feature.
    Sunday, June 3, 2007 2:33 PM
  • Yup, the redemption of points was a real attraction at the starting of the contest...
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:15 AM
  • But the sad part is that its excluded  Sad We still can hope its introduced after June-15th Stick out tongue
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 2:10 PM
  • I hope MS give free points to push most of us near the 10k over to be eligible for the goodies.
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:16 PM
  • I dont think they will give free points, may be they will give them in form of the offline activities, and may be for loyalty ? may be extra points for who logged atleast 6 times in every week Stick out tongue
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:58 PM
  • I dont think they will try to push people above the limit, looking at the current figure of the total MSP, it seems they are very selective and are not willing to take a huge number.. so looks like they will keep on with the limit and will not give any type of incentive to boost the score...
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 3:34 AM
  • Ok Varun, but i think they , should give some gift for those who go very near to 10K Stick out tongue
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 6:06 AM