Error when scheduling a Live meeting through web browser RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi

I have followed all the instructions for setting up live meeting web conferencing and all is working ok from the OCS client. I can login to the web url https://xxx.xxx.com/conf/int/default.aspx, and get the window to schedule a live meeting or conference call. However if I try to schedule a meeting or conf call I get the following error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       TimezoneInfo..cctor() +233

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'TimezoneInfo' threw an exception.]
       TimezoneInfo.EnumZones() +0
       TimezoneDataSource..cctor() +5

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'TimezoneDataSource' threw an exception.]
       TimezoneDataSource..ctor() +0
       ConferenceEditor..cctor() +55

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'ConferenceEditor' threw an exception.]

Have checked and double-checked configuration. Everything looks ok, all the validation checks pass successfully from the OCS 2007 console. Any ideas? Seems to have some issue with looking up timezone? (London GMT). IE version is 6.0 & have also added as a trusted site.

thanks for any suggestions.

Monday, September 24, 2007 3:52 PM

All replies

• Turning on debug I get the following source error in "new.aspx"

-----

Line 76:                 </p>
    Line 77:                 <hr />
    Line 78:                 <msrtcs:ConferenceEditor
    Line 79:                     ID="ConferenceDisplay1"
    Line 80:                     runat="server" />

-----

I have reinstalled the webscheduler.exe & rerun the activate. Have also tried running the OCSDK.msi & UCMASDK.msi to try re-registering the required conference component with no luck. Should I try reinstall the webcompenents piece? Any ideas how to do this without breaking anything else?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:57 PM