FORUMS REGISTRATION POINTS NOT GIVEN....!! RRS feed

• Question

•  

Dear ADMIN, please look into this as a serious problem. Many people like me are facing the same problem. This is a chronic deciding factor upon which we gain the points and, may boost up our ranks, levels and participate in a encouraging competitive manner positively.

I have registered for the forums, posted posts, and, also have submitted the FORUM DISPLAY NAME the exact way I need to. But, yet, not a single point was awarded to me. I dont know the reason. I have written earlier too about this. But, there was no reply from the ADMIN side.

Please take a look into this issue and, help me out. There are also no points awarded for me for any activity in the forums. Please think this as a strong appeal from my side in a positive sense..

With lots of hope that the points shall be updated and, enable me to escalate in the competition, I shall now conclude...!

Monday, December 10, 2007 6:20 PM

All replies

• u get ur point at the end of the month.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:19 AM
  • When did U registered?????

If U had registered this month , then U will be getting ur points at the end of the month only.............

Thursday, December 13, 2007 7:02 AM
  • even i hav t same pblm... i posted a query for admin for which they replied they updated points... but no points were updated... i again posted other query for which i dint get rply still... admin pls check over tis...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 1:26 PM
  • were not given to anyone.

Monday, December 24, 2007 7:37 AM
  • @Ankit
    change ur forum display name to the one available in your SRS profile page then only u will get points for forum...
    Monday, December 24, 2007 4:20 PM
  •  

Even though the name is updated with the same one provided by the website still we dont find an update of points .I guess as said above the awarding of points would be monthly , that is by the end of the month we could check i gues!!!!

Anyways waiting for a better a solution to this???!!!!!!!!

Monday, December 24, 2007 6:46 PM
  • even other people havent got their forum points[
    Monday, December 24, 2007 6:54 PM

• wait guys.....
    Wednesday, December 26, 2007 12:20 PM
  • how much wait.....its end of dec. and ppl havent got their points for nov. ...seems admins. are really overloaded ///
    Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:12 PM