System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll - could not find file or assembly or one of its dependencies (Access DB) RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using an Access database for an application I have and it works on all but one machines I have used it on. On this machine it throws the following exception while trying to open an oledbconnection:

"Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the path specified.
    at System.EnterpriseServices.ContextUtil.get_IsInTransaction()
    at System.Data.Common.ADP.IsSysTxEqualSysEsTransaction()
    at System.Data.Common.ADP.NeedManualEnlistment()
    at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open()
    ..."

The .Net framework was just updated to 3.5. Microsoft Access works fine on the machine. It is on a 64-bit XP, but the application was released targetting x86 platform. Any ideas of what the problem could be? Thanks!
    • Moved by liurong luo Thursday, November 27, 2008 9:05 AM we are moving this thread from the base "Visual Studio Debugger" to the "Common Language Runtime" forum since it's not an issue on Debugger. (Moved from Visual Studio Debugger to Common Language Runtime)
    • Moved by Zhi-Xin Ye Tuesday, December 2, 2008 8:21 AM off topic (Moved from Common Language Runtime to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:40 PM

Answers