Beginning my 70-685 Training RRS feed

• Question

• I recently passed my 70-680 exam and I'm considering going after the 70-685 to get MCITP Enterprise Desktop Support Technician Certified. I've seen the MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit book on amazon and it's getting mixed reviews. Is the MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit a good starting point for studying or is their another book more suited for this exam? Also if there are any other sources that you find useful please let me know.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 3:50 AM

Answers

All replies

• i've found the self-paced training kits to be a good starting point for preparing for exams. But it usually isn't the only resource you'll need. Next to the web resources (blogs etc.) there may be another book that might be of interest to you:

70-685: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician with Lab Manual (Microsoft Official Academic Course Series)
    By Microsoft Official Academic Course

Do note that this book is also by Microsoft. I can't tell you how it differs from the self-paced training kit. It's the only other book about this exam I could find :)

Dimitri C. - Please mark the replies as answers if they help! Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 2:31 AM
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 6:28 AM
  • Just make sure you have some type of working knowledge/experience with AD. It is tested heavily (and I personally think unfairly) in this exam.

Friday, July 8, 2011 9:10 PM