Document Management Settings - Stuck at Validation RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings -

We have successfully installed and tested the CRM Document Management in our Test environment with no issues.  However, our Production environment is having an issue during the Document Management Settings setup. 

After Validation is successful the next screen typically displays a message regarding document library setup in SharePoint.  We do not receive this pop up and the two libraries we are attempting to create have the continuous green circle spinning.  I've let it sit there for almost an hour with no change.  Pop up blocking is not enabled. 

Our Test and Prod environments are different in one way.  In Test both CRM and SharePoint are non HTTPS.  In Production CRM is HTTP while SharePoint is HTTPS.  Could this be the issue? 

Our Production Environment

• CRM 2011 UR 11 - HTTP only on premise not IFD
    • SharePoint 2010 w latest CU - HTTPS

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Jason

• Edited by bandedmaniac Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:26 PM Added Pic
    Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This can happen when you've installed UR12+ but you have got the old SharePoint List component installed in SharePoint. Make sure you install the latest version of the list component - http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5283

hth,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:54 PM
    Answerer
  • Scott - UR 11 is installed as both CRM Test, Prod and SharePoint List Component in Test and Prod. 

Thank you for the reply!

J

Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:07 PM
  • Did you get any where with this? 

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Friday, November 15, 2013 10:02 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi, 

I have the same issue.

• SharePoint Foundation 2010 SP 2
    • CRM 2011 UR15
    • New ListComponent (http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5283)

The message box for library creation not appears!

Do you have any news?

Thanks!

Friday, May 2, 2014 12:56 PM