Dashboards not working on Outllook offline mode RRS feed

• Question

• We are using Outlook offline mode to demo CRM Online to our clients at a conference where an internet connection is unavailable/questionable.  We had previously setup offline mode on this computer and everything worked as expected.  Now that the conference is looming, it isn't working properly, so I'm in a bind.  Specifically, dashboards and pages such as Workplace, My Work, etc. display an "Unexpected Error" with a "Try Again" button that doesn't help.  Everything works fine in online mode.  Pages with views, such as Contacts, Opportunities, etc. work fine in offline mode. Of course, the dashboards are what you want to show off to potential clients.  Any ideas on how to get this working?

For what it's worth, I don't recall exactly when we last tested offline mode.  It is possible the December 2012/Rollup 12 update has been since then.  Rollup 12 for the Outlook client had been installed before today via Windows Update.  I also installed Rollup 13 for the Outlook client today, but it did not help.

Thanks,

Joel

Friday, March 29, 2013 6:47 PM

Answers

• Uninstalling/reinstalling the Outlook client fixed the problem.
    • Marked as answer by Joel Leach Friday, March 29, 2013 9:41 PM
    Friday, March 29, 2013 9:41 PM