none
How to merge 2 MC IDs? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

I have several Microsoft certifications linked to an MC ID but the last exam I took was in different testing center an they created me by mistake another MC ID.

Now under my microsoft account in the MCP site I dont see my last certification.  Do you now how can I transfer my certificate from the new MC ID to my old one so I can get the MCITP certificate? Or is there a way to merge this to IDs?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ognyan Guglev

Friday, June 22, 2012 8:27 AM

Answers

All replies

• Unless they have recently changed the procedure, you need to phone the Regional Service Center (RSC) and tell them about your two IDs. They can then merge the IDs manually. The telephone numbers for the RSC can be found at the MCP website.

• Marked as answer by Ognyan Guglev Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:32 AM
    Friday, June 22, 2012 2:04 PM
  • Details of how to contact your local Microsoft Regional Service Center can be found here http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/help-default.aspx

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Marked as answer by Ognyan Guglev Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:41 AM
    Saturday, June 23, 2012 3:16 AM
  • The numbers provided did not work and the Live chat is not online either even though it states that it should be.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:22 PM
  • Hi, Did you come right with this matter.
    Thursday, October 17, 2013 7:52 AM
  • Hi 

I have the same problem. (2 MCP ids)

I am i South Africa.

• The number listed for our regional center does not work: (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/help.aspx)
    • I also tried to mail "mcphelp@microsoft.com" but the email address seems not to work anymore.

Plse, I just need working contact details, for someone to contact, to help me with this issue.

Thanks is Advance ......

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 8:09 AM