none
I cannot register Honeywell CT50 in Windows Dev Center RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to ask what happen to microsoft dev center. I cannot re-register my honeywell ct50 device on windows dev center.

It always state "Error logging into the windows phone dev center. Please check your microsoft account and password and try again." I tried it in my web and i successfully login my account but in my phone I cannot. Please help. we need it asap.

• Moved by Mattew Wu Wednesday, March 14, 2018 7:39 AM not dev account related issue
    Wednesday, March 14, 2018 2:18 AM

All replies

• I would like to ask what happen to microsoft dev center. I cannot re-register my honeywell ct50 device on windows dev center.

It always state "Error logging into the windows phone dev center. Please check your microsoft account and password and try again." I tried it in my web and i successfully login my account but in my phone I cannot. Please help. we need it asap.

• Merged by Mattew Wu Wednesday, March 14, 2018 7:18 AM duplicate issue/user
    Wednesday, March 14, 2018 2:04 AM
  • Hello,

For this issue is out of the scope of Windows developer account forum, you could ask it in answers forum so that you could be assisted better: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/forum/mdapps

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 7:39 AM