UC Phone not establishing call RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello,

I have OCS 2007 standard and LG-Nortel 8540 UC Phone.

I can make calls from the OCS Communicator to a OCS Communicator but when i try to make Communicator Call to the UC Phone the phone is ringing and when i Answer the call the phone is dropping the call but the communicator is still ringing. When i try to call the communicator user from the UC phone i'm getting Call Ended.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Nikola

Friday, October 24, 2008 7:01 PM

Answers

•  

I've found where i was wrong. The E.164 formating in Lice URI has to be: 

+<country code><area code><phone number>
    I was not using any sip gateway so i had some extension number not a phone number, changed to E.164 format i used any numbers just in E.164 format and it worked.
    This blog helped me out:
    I'm not on work now but i think the software version was 1.0.522.34. I know there is 1.0.522.101 my next step would have been updating the software but since i managed to make a call i'll do the update some other time.
    Regards,
    Nikola
    Sunday, October 26, 2008 8:41 PM

All replies

• What software version are you running on the 8540?

Sunday, October 26, 2008 7:33 PM
  •  

I've found where i was wrong. The E.164 formating in Lice URI has to be: 

+<country code><area code><phone number>
    I was not using any sip gateway so i had some extension number not a phone number, changed to E.164 format i used any numbers just in E.164 format and it worked.
    This blog helped me out:
    I'm not on work now but i think the software version was 1.0.522.34. I know there is 1.0.522.101 my next step would have been updating the software but since i managed to make a call i'll do the update some other time.
    Regards,
    Nikola
    Sunday, October 26, 2008 8:41 PM