none
security questions are wrong!!

Question

• I was asked my security question the otherday when signing in. The questions were easy. "WHAT WAS MY FIRST CAR" Of course I knew the answer, but they said I was wrong...of course I was not wrong

SAME WITH SECOND:   I KNEW THE ANSWER WAQS CORRECT.

I CALLED AND HE SAID I WAS  LOCKED OUT AND THEY WOULD  CALL ME AT 11AM NEXT DAY.   I SAID "NO,NO,NO!,  I HAVE A  VERY IMPORTANT DOCTOR PROCEEDURE THAT WILL TAKE A WHILE AT 11AM THE NEXTDAY.    HE SAID "DONT WORRY YOU HAVE THREE HOURS AFTER THEY CONTACT YOU AT 11AM.   I SAID "NO,NO,NO" I WILL NOT BE THERE.

WELL THEY CALLED ANYWAY AND I MISSED IT.  HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CORRECT THIS ALL OF FEBRUARY!!!!

FIRST, I ASKED IF MAYBE THE ANSWERS WERE CASE SESITIVE, OR I SPELLED SOMETHING WRONG.  HE WOULD NOT ANSWER ME AND SAID MICRSFT. WOULD CALL ME.  NO,NO,NO!!!!  I  WILL BE HAVING AN MRI AT DOCTORS!!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE..????????????????????????  I CANT FIX IT AND SO THEY LOCK ME OUT AND WANT NEW PASSWORD AGAIN...I HAVE USED ALL I CAN THINK OF.  I HAVE A WHOLE PAGE OF USED PASSWORDS!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!

JULIE1MILES@GMAIL.COM

PS....THESE CHARACTERS ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Sunday, February 12, 2017 11:53 PM

Answers