none
Advice needed RRS feed

• Question

• I wanted to take part in the Academic Project Program, but was too late for the registration. Anyway i just wanted to know, if we can submit our own project and what is the procedure?

Saturday, May 5, 2007 12:42 AM

Answers

• Hi

adnan

actually your area little late for the same

please try next year

by the way IBM project is on the line

u can try there

best of luck

(please dont forget to mark my answer)

for any queries you are welcome

Saturday, May 5, 2007 4:38 AM
  • Yeah, the IBM Great Mind Challenge for 2007 is scheduled to start soon. Also the IBM people are having some kind of Tivoli training with certification.
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 11:13 AM
  • hi
    its great mind challenge 2007 !!!

http://www-07.ibm.com/in/university/greatmind/tgmc_2007.htmlhttp://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/fullnews.asp?edid=18062
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 6:18 AM
  • Well the contest is for increasing the knowledge of students for developing applications using IBM middleware, like Rational, Eclipe which is an all-in-one IDE , DB2 IBM ddms, etc. The contestants have to use, C++ or Java as thier programming language. IBM provides a list of scenarios for the topics and also provide the software and tutorials to the students.

Basically its like an advertising method, for increasing awareness about IBM solutions in students.

Sunday, May 6, 2007 12:02 PM
  • Thnx Adnan for ur information
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 8:43 AM
  • Most welcome Sunil.
    If any body participated in the TGMC 2006, please share your views and suggestions with all of us. Any help is appreciated.
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 2:01 PM
  • hai,
    i participated in tgmc 2006 , it was really cool but after msapp2007 i think dotnet is much better , i have not recieved my certificates for tgmc2007 yet, but you can learn lots its all about jsp
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:34 AM
  • Yeah even i am waiting for my certificate from TGMC. My personal opinion is that the contest was not up to the mark. I attended the workshop, and it was so bad that i wouldnt want to say anything more. The support admin team took a lot of time, to respond to our mails, and all they said was, "Thank you for joining TGMC. We have corrected your problem. Good Luck!"....
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:02 AM
  •  

Everything in the world is mutual my friend.

Friday, May 11, 2007 12:42 PM
  • hi,
    i am not able to mark any thing as answer and also i dont get any points for forum dicussion i have sent details to admin
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:04 PM
  • Hi Arjun, No worries my friend. I assume that you recently joined the forum. Your points will be updated by the end of May. Depending on the number of posts, you will be awarded a rank in the froum, and as per the rank you will be given points. If you neeed some more info. Please let me know.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:56 PM
  • hi,
    oh thanks my friend, what for these points? only first 3 ranks will be considered ???
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:57 PM
  • If you are rank in the forum is within 1 to 10, you will get 1000 points. If your rank is between 10 to 100, you will get 250 points. The rank is determined by the number of posts, replies you make. Please note that these points including the points for registration will be credited at the end of the month.
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:44 PM
  • Hi

adnan

there will be one more comp of adobe

that will be launched

this year

just stay in touch or join google groups to know more .

best of luck

Sunday, May 13, 2007 3:32 PM

All replies

• Hi

adnan

actually your area little late for the same

please try next year

by the way IBM project is on the line

u can try there

best of luck

Saturday, May 5, 2007 4:38 AM
  • Yeah, the IBM Great Mind Challenge for 2007 is scheduled to start soon. Also the IBM people are having some kind of Tivoli training with certification.
    Saturday, May 5, 2007 11:13 AM
  • hi friends .... can i have the website for the IBM projects details ..... i did one project for the microsoft but not satisfied with it .... wanted to perform better .... plz help me out guys!!!
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 2:05 AM
  • hi
    its great mind challenge 2007 !!!

http://www-07.ibm.com/in/university/greatmind/tgmc_2007.htmlhttp://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/fullnews.asp?edid=18062
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 6:18 AM
  • can anyone tell that what exactly to do that and how it will be beneficial tou s?. i dont know anything about it. i need ur guidance for that friends. plzzzzz
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 11:27 AM
  • Well the contest is for increasing the knowledge of students for developing applications using IBM middleware, like Rational, Eclipe which is an all-in-one IDE , DB2 IBM ddms, etc. The contestants have to use, C++ or Java as thier programming language. IBM provides a list of scenarios for the topics and also provide the software and tutorials to the students.

Basically its like an advertising method, for increasing awareness about IBM solutions in students.

Sunday, May 6, 2007 12:02 PM
  • tgmc is good
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 8:31 AM
  • Thnx Adnan for ur information
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 8:43 AM
  • Most welcome Sunil.
    If any body participated in the TGMC 2006, please share your views and suggestions with all of us. Any help is appreciated.
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 2:01 PM
  • hai,
    i participated in tgmc 2006 , it was really cool but after msapp2007 i think dotnet is much better , i have not recieved my certificates for tgmc2007 yet, but you can learn lots its all about jsp
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:34 AM
  • ya dear
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:56 AM
  • Yeah even i am waiting for my certificate from TGMC. My personal opinion is that the contest was not up to the mark. I attended the workshop, and it was so bad that i wouldnt want to say anything more. The support admin team took a lot of time, to respond to our mails, and all they said was, "Thank you for joining TGMC. We have corrected your problem. Good Luck!"....
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:02 AM
  • hi,
    tgmc is not that organised, msapp s cool ...
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:50 PM
  • are adnan tun ne sab ka maked as anser kiya mera kio nahi re dost
    Friday, May 11, 2007 11:03 AM
  •  

Everything in the world is mutual my friend.

Friday, May 11, 2007 12:42 PM
  • hi,
    i am not able to mark any thing as answer and also i dont get any points for forum dicussion i have sent details to admin
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:04 PM
  • Hi Arjun, No worries my friend. I assume that you recently joined the forum. Your points will be updated by the end of May. Depending on the number of posts, you will be awarded a rank in the froum, and as per the rank you will be given points. If you neeed some more info. Please let me know.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:56 PM
  • hi,
    oh thanks my friend, what for these points? only first 3 ranks will be considered ???
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:57 PM
  • If you are rank in the forum is within 1 to 10, you will get 1000 points. If your rank is between 10 to 100, you will get 250 points. The rank is determined by the number of posts, replies you make. Please note that these points including the points for registration will be credited at the end of the month.
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:44 PM
  • Hi

adnan

there will be one more comp of adobe

that will be launched

this year

just stay in touch or join google groups to know more .

best of luck

Sunday, May 13, 2007 3:32 PM
  • Could you just give me some information about the event. I mean what's the contest about, how you do participate etc. Most important of all, i would like to know where we can more info about the contest. Any help, is highly appreciated.
    Sunday, May 13, 2007 4:34 PM