none
Your experiences with BootCamp Providers? Recommendations? RRS feed

• Question

• Greetz!

I've been looking over some SharePoint 2013 MCITP boot camps and they all sound pretty good ... on paper. Have you used a boot camp for SharePoint? Which on e and would you recommend it?

Love them all...regardless. - Buddha

Does no one use Boot Camps? I know the "Pass Guarantee" kind are questionable, but I did find one that is an MS partner (certificationcamps.com) which only delivers boot camps and according to the site doesn't hand out test answers.

I really want to do the 12 hour day (it's probably more like 10 with lunch and breaks) format as I've taken just about every other format and they've always left me wanting more. I want to cover the exam objectives and have plenty of time to go through the labs and get a solid feel for it. This is not just to pass the exam but to also be able to work with confidence on 2013.

• Edited by KansasCoder Friday, March 13, 2015 2:49 PM details
    Monday, March 9, 2015 6:14 PM

Answers

• I ended up going with www.certificationcamps.com for my training. They do not rely on test dumps and don't have the guarantee pass proudly displayed. Instead they focus on giving you the time and materials needed to learn the material. It's a full 12 hour day of 8 hour class time and 4 hours of study in the evenings.

Love them all...regardless. - Buddha

Monday, April 6, 2015 6:17 PM