none
my laptop windows ? RRS feed

• Question

• hi ...
    i very sorry to bad English !!
    i buy a Toshiba laptop (satellite P205-S6267) but don't give me that windows !!
    under the laptop have a label as Microsoft, write : "Windows Vista Home Premium OEMAct Toshiba" and write product key...
    my laptop windows for a big bug is damage and need to new install windows but i haven't this windows

my question is :
    1- I should be buy this windows (Windows Vista Home Premium OEMAct Toshiba) ? if yes please give me link of this page for buy...
    2- I can download it (free $) from internet and install by my product key (under the laptop) ? if yes please give me link of this page for download it...

very very thanks for help me !!

• Edited by Mohsen00 Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:04 AM
    Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:02 AM

Answers

• Hello Mohsen,

Your issue appears to be outside the scope of the Genuine Advantage forum. In an attempt to assist I would like to provide some information which may help. Recovery CD’s are specific to your computer manufacturer. Please contact your manufacturer for assistance. They should be able to assist with your request and/or questions. Since the telephone number and web sites are not maintained by Microsoft we cannot make any warranty as to their validity.

I have included their contact information here for your convenience:

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/su/su_sc_home.jsp

(800) 457-7777

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS
    WGA Forum Manager

Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:16 PM
    Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:16 PM