MCP Access code RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Friends,

Please tell me how can I get my MCP access ID and Access code that is been asked whenever I register with MCP regiatration site. I didn't received any Email from Microsoft after I gave my exam of MCP. Please help me to get MCP Access Code and Access ID.

Thanks

Friday, August 10, 2007 9:10 PM

All replies

•  

please sir

Iam  Ali  Al-Sabty

and this my information

candidate id 3686371

site id 51549

registration 221691037

validation 145983440

i passed three exams  70-290 and 70-270 and 70-298 and i need to pass 70-291

for mcsa  I need access code and activation my profile

my e mail  aliabdul_razaq@hotmail.com

aliabdul_razaq@yahoo.com

Please can help me account  and Certification

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:49 AM
  • Hi friends,

You should send mail to <mcphelp@microsoft.com>, including exam code,exam date and score.

They will send access code .using this access code u register with MCP regiatration site.

You will get "Wel Come Kit" whithin 25 days.

including MCP ID,MCP LOGO and Certifiate.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:53 PM
  • hai

Please tell me how can I get my MCP access ID and Access code that is been asked whenever I register with MCP regiatration site. I didn't received any Email from Microsoft after I gave my exam of MCP. Please help me to get MCP Access Code and Access ID.

Friday, October 19, 2007 7:21 AM
  •  Prabodh Dwivedi wrote:

Hello Friends,

Thanks

Monday, December 17, 2007 10:05 AM
  • chetan kotulkar

Hello Friends,

Thanks

Thursday, January 31, 2008 8:04 AM
  • this is a forum not a help desk you do not under any circumstances post details like this

and if you have passed these exams then you should now better.
    Saturday, February 2, 2008 4:16 PM
  •  

me to my friend, and what about your problem did you solve it, did you received the access code or not,

thanks for your care and best regards.

Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:03 PM
  •  Prabodh Dwivedi wrote:

Hello Friends,

Thanks

my mcp id is 5672735

and i do not have my access code so please send me my access code

Thursday, March 27, 2008 9:02 AM