have a 2003 microsoft office have used it since 2003 and it worked up until now, why don't it work now RRS feed

• Question

• i purchased 2003 micro soft office in 2003 with another dell computer, later i purchased a dell computer direct from dell, i had a computer person set up all the software and he also installed the 2003 student teacher on my dell it has worked up until just recently and a warning comes out and says it is not a genuine office, it will not let me use office at this time. it should work, what do i have to do. i tried installing a new update.. it shut off and i restarted the thing like i was instructed to do. then it came up from there-on doing nothing. should be able to make it work or be compaatible give me a answer, i am a no nothing hardly know anymore then to turn on computer
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 3:20 AM

Answers

• i purchased 2003 micro soft office in 2003 with another dell computer, later i purchased a dell computer direct from dell, i had a computer person set up all the software and he also installed the 2003 student teacher on my dell it has worked up until just recently and a warning comes out and says it is not a genuine office, it will not let me use office at this time. it should work, what do i have to do. i tried installing a new update.. it shut off and i restarted the thing like i was instructed to do. then it came up from there-on doing nothing. should be able to make it work or be compaatible give me a answer, i am a no nothing hardly know anymore then to turn on computer

Go to this forum, h ttp://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuineoffice/threads Read all the announcements and stickies at the top and then run the mdiag report and post in that forum.  You are apparently having issues with genuine Office problems not Vista operating system issues which this forum is designed to address.
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 1:41 PM