Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 MCTS exam RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everybody,

I have searched around for information regarding a TS exam for Forefront TMG 2010, but until now nothing found. This is very weird because from one side Microsoft retires "TS: Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, Configuring" on March 31, 2011 and from the other no new exam is released for the succesor of ISA !?

Please reply if someone has info about this.

Best regards,

Saturday, May 21, 2011 5:23 PM

All replies

• Is this what you're looking for

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-557

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/training/forefront.aspx

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 2:44 AM
  • Hi Jeff,

First thank you for the reply.

I am aware for the one that you are mentioning, but even that has been retired in on March 31, 2011 (on the same date with ISA 2006).

Beside that that exam (70-557) was not for the one that I`m interested because Forefront TMG 2010 (Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010) is a different product from Forefront Server Security (which now is called Forefront Protection 2010) that exam 70-557 covers.

Regards,

Erjon Korvafaj
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 2:21 PM
  • Hi everybody,

This is just to inform anybody that just like me is interested in Forefront TMG 2010 exam, that we have to wait until Microsoft will release an exam toward this technology (from one side this is somewhat normal, because there are even other Microsoft products that don`t have a related exam yet). This is according to this post.

I also check in the Microsoft Learning Campaing Factory (which has a list of upcoming exams and MOCs) here, that there no near exam release for Forefront TMG 2010.

Best regards,

Erjon Korvafaj MCT, MCSE, MCITP, VCP, CCNA
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:50 PM
  • Hi everybody,

This is just to inform anybody that just like me is interested in Forefront TMG 2010 exam, that we have to wait until Microsoft will release an exam toward this technology (from one side this is somewhat normal, because there are even other Microsoft products that don`t have a related exam yet). This is according to this post.

I also check in the Microsoft Learning Campaing Factory (which has a list of upcoming exams and MOCs) here, that there no near exam release for Forefront TMG 2010.

Best regards,

Erjon Korvafaj MCT, MCSE, MCITP, VCP, CCNA
    thanks for great info
    Friday, July 19, 2013 8:03 PM