none
Can no longer see the threads of other users. RRS feed

• Question

• As a Moderator I occasionally notice that someone has posted the same question to two forums.

If they have done it once, they may well have done it again, so I used to click on the person's name and then on a list of his threads.

I could then quickly see the duplicates if there were any and delete them.

Now when I click on the person's name I see no information about his threads AT ALL.

This is terrible.

It's surely not intentional ...
    Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:35 AM

Answers

All replies

• It's there, Community box on the right.
    Hans Passant.
    • Marked as answer by Mike Walsh FIN Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:54 PM
    Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:45 AM
  • Thanks. Why do they change a perfectly good UI ? :)

Now that I see where they are and temporary blindness is over, of course clicking on your threads in Community doesn't work in my copy of IE7 and I get one of those helpful yellow Error (s) at the bottom left of the screen.

Trying Chrome :) :) - (Later, but not much - where I got today's favorite 503 error on clicking your name!)

• Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:29 PM Later added
    Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:25 PM
  • Wonderful. With Chrome I can see your threads (provided I am not blessed with the 503) but in IE7 I no longer can.

Something wrong here, Microsoft people.
    Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:30 PM
  • It's working on mine, Windows XP Sp3.

(What do you know, you ended up as a moderator :O)

Web Designers for Obama/Biden 08.
    • Edited by Oliver Black Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:59 PM More
    Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:58 PM
  • >(What do you know, you ended up as a moderator :O)

Always was (for the SharePoint forums). Now I just help out in a couple of the forums here by moving the Off-Topic posts to Off-Topic posts (yes, I no longer delete them :) )
    Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:16 AM